Sunday, October 7, 2007

columbus day weekend sales!

******firstly: KATE SPADE OUTLET will be opening at Leesberg Pike premium outlets on Nov. 15!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Hallelujiah! That means I dont have to wait to go to the new jersey outlets to get that kate spade bag ive been obsessing about for years. =)

im heading up to the outlets tomorrow in search of good sales to get my fall wardrobe updated. mainly im searching for simple layering pieces because i've worn out a lot of my staple comfy thin cardigans and sweaters that i wear daily during the cold months.

definate stop: theory!
Oct 4 - 850% - 75% off original retail on select merchandise. i got a black crew neck cashmere sweater there last winter and a black zip up cashmere fitted hoodie and i am going back for more!

I am hoping bennetton will be on sale as well because they have some gorgeous coats that I was eying the last time I was in arundel mills.

also looking forward to - burberry, j.crew, kenneth cole, off 5th, Esprit, BCBG.

oh yea also on Nov. 15 Juicy Couture is going to open.

No comments: