Thursday, February 12, 2009

District Sample Sale

Tickets are going on sale this Friday (2/13) for the annual District Sample Sale!

http://www.districtsamplesale.com/tickets.html

My last one was two years ago but scored a fantastic page of page jeans and a little fitted green jacket from Periwinkle!

Try to arrive early to get as best of a chance to score some great finds! There are definitely some gems, but prepared to really scavange for them. Wear a dress/skirt with tights! It'll be easier to try items on. =)

1 comment:

Just i said...

Hey!

How's it going? I hope you remember me, though I don't blame you if you dont :)
We exchanged links several months ago (my site is ColorMeGorgeous.com). I created a new blog aimed for ways for people to save money/deals/opportunities and so forth.

The new site is:
Title: WiseBuys
Link: http://wisebuys.blogspot.com/

I was wondering if you can add this to your links/blogroll, and I'll add you to my favorite links/blogs which I'm in the process of creating. Let me know :)

Thanks! And keep doing the great job on your blog!

Irene