Wednesday, February 18, 2009

I <3 the kooples too.

And yet another source of drool worthy simple pieces that I so want to own, this time from Parisian botique, The Kooples.

these are three of my favorite pieces that are on their site right now, especially the jacket. I reaaaally want it.






on another note, I'm once again day dreaming about making my own headbands. there are so many beautiful ones that I want right now from Etsy, Anthropologie, JCrew, and Rue21 but with these economic times I am reluctant to cough up anything more than 8 dollars for a hair accessory.
i am still mad for plaid and am constantly looking for a tafetta plaid dress or skirt that can be played up or down.
also michelle obama vs. carla bruni, who is the better dressed first lady? totally different aesthetics though, michelle is very americana while carla is so french. =P i love them both!
I can't wait till Friday! Shopping and a late lunch somewhere in dupont with the mum.

No comments: