Thursday, May 21, 2009

Ballet Flats

Ballet Flat from Antik Batik

On sale for $69 available at http://yoox.com/ (oringinally $95)

They look incredibly comfortable don't they? When I saw this shoe, it was lust at first sight. A great interpretation of how ballet flats would be if they were meant purely to strut in. The picture isn't that great, but the material is quite sparkly.

The only sizes left are in 7's and 9's so best hurry up and purchase a pair!!!

Life has also been busy which is why I've unfortunately had to pause the blogging for most of the week.

I am though going to be giving away a great new product to a lucky reader so STAY TUNED!!!!!


On an unrelated note, I've been talking to different people about what they want to do with their lives and it's been a pretty common theme throughout my peers in our 20s. Most of us are seemingly still trying to figure it all out still. Yesterday I read this great entry from a DC blogger who recently quit her job. It was a scary plunge to give up that financial security, and it feels even more heightened in this economy. But I've gotta give her an applause, it took guts and bravery to get passed that scary aspect and to be free of something that she really didn't enjoy.

2 comments:

WendyB said...

Striking out on your own is certainly scary, I can attest to that!

K said...

you serve as a great inspiration in doing what you really love to do and not stopping till you get there!!! :)