Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Male Fleece Blazer



I've had a little obsession now with fleece/sweatshirt material being reworked into great pieces ever since I first laid eyes on a Mike and Chris hoodie. Ever since then I've acquired a sweatshirt pea coat, sweatshirt blazer, sweatshirt dress...you get the idea!

I was pleasantly surprised to see these pictures of Chris Pine today on Just Jared sporting a heather grey fleece blazer!! I'd never seen this style physically worn by a guy (except for models of course) and I gotta say that I likes. The arms I think is too tight on Chris and I'd go for something a little looser.

Who could this fleece blazer be done by? Mmmm the search begins! This will definitely be something I will be recommending for L to wear.





(images from JustJared)
PS: YOU CAN STILL WIN A FREE PERRICONE MD ADVANCED FACE FIRMER! JUST LOOK AT THE PREVIOUS ENTRY!

No comments: