Thursday, May 28, 2009

Mulberry Flats

Been seeing lots of posts around different blogs about Marais USA. The creators: Catherine Chen and Hayley Boyd founded the company based on simple, versatile and essential styles that won't bankrupt you. I wholely supoprt this! :)

I'm now obsessed with their mulberry flats. They had me a strap! I am a huge huge huge fan of maryjanes. Ever since my first pair (doc martens!) in middle school when I started caring about shoes again.


I've got my eyes set on the cobalt colored ones, since these are still available in my size and its a nice break from black (which I have a lot of anyways hehe).

For $58 it's not bad, not bad at all.




Aren't they a beauty? Now if I only new whether they hurt your feet or not....

1 comment:

WendyB said...

I love a Mary Jane look too.