Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Trip Packing!



Late next week I'll be off for some much needed R&R and to attend my best friend's wedding! I've been looking forward to this trip for such a long time and I just realized now that I have barely began thinking of what to pack aside from one dress that I know I'll be wearing to her bachelorette party.

It's going to be ridiculously hot since the wedding will be at the beach but escaping the cold DC weather right now is a God send!

So far I know I'm going to bring:

- 2 swim suits (1 one piece, 1 bikini)
- shorts
- tank tops
- gladiator sandals
- one pair of black flats (?)
- skinny jeans
- dresses
- leggings
- light jacket

I'm in a quandry on what dresses to bring because I have too many that I want to wear in the heat. I guess thats a good problem to have though! hehe...

No comments: