Friday, April 23, 2010

If I were to find myself on the LOST Island...

To continue with the let's pretend posts, today I ask, "What if I found myself on an Oceanic Airline flight and we've crash landed on the ISLAND?" What would I wish that I was wearing? 

The answer my friends are as such: 

OTBT Sauslito Boots

PureLime Support Racer Tank (with built in sports bra)

Columbia Sportswear Silver Ridge Half-Zip Knit top (Polyester jersey knit fabric wicks moisture from skin to keep you dry and comfortable; Omni-Shade™ SPF 15 provides a comforting barrier between your skin and the sun; Antimicrobial properties and Omni-Dry™ evaporation treatment ensure that this lightweight basic keeps you cool and comfortable at the height of sweat-infused activity)

Dark wash straight leg jeans (fitted enough so its cute but lose enough that you can run in it)

Field Jacket (protection from the rain and in case it gets cooler, it can also double as a pillow or blanket if you have to sleep on the ground)


No comments: