Tuesday, August 17, 2010

Vine Mesh Flower Flats


This is a delightfully quirky flat with a mesh flower trim and star prints in a taupe color. Even better is that its only $40 and is available at Topshop.

Today was one of those really incredibly stressful days and as I relax in my bed looking at shoes online, I feel totally appreciative of just the beauty of amazing shoes. It may seem a little silly, but looking at beautiful things (like shoes) calms me down and helps me de-stress from the craziness of life. But perhaps my favorite type of therapy is retail therapy so online window shopping should be relaxing :)

Speaking of retail therapy, I ended up impulse buying at Ann Taylor Loft tonight as a friend and I were discussing some recent stress inducing craziness. I bought a cute jacquard skirt and a silk tiered cream top. Do I feel better? An teensy bit! I might return the shirt, maybe...

I did resist buying an Alice Ritter dress from GILT today that cost $59, that should count for something right?

No comments: