Friday, September 3, 2010

Pardon me!

September is starting off to be another whirlwind of craziness. I've been going through a lot of changes being that I start a brand new job next week and I'll be leaving behind a world that I'd always worked in my entire professional life (well all six years of it anyways haha) to broaden my skills and experience to try something new! It will still be in the same industry but I'll be working towards a new function and new goals and I can't be more excited!

In the meantime grad school is on hold till next semester but it's good because I'll get the chance to finally finish my first book that I've been working on since last year. Embarrassing because my progress has been oh so slow. In fact I should be working on it now instead of blogging :)

2010 has been a year of ups and downs so far but I'm grateful for all of the madness. Here's to the last quarter of the year as fall clothes are in the air! I will be scouting around for good labor day weekend sales! I want a pair of lace up boots that I'm sure will be a staple once it starts to get cold.

1 comment:

jewelboxdreams said...

Congratulations on your new job!