Monday, January 24, 2011

Appliqué Flower Ballet Flats



It's been awhile folks, sorry about that. Bad blogger!

This shoe caught my eyes recently and if you don't live in an area that rains all the time, this would be a great pair to own. Available from the Gap for $49.50, it's made from genuine leather (or so the site says) and has a rubber sole.

DC saw it's coldest weekend of the season yet and I went ice skating on Saturday night. Needless to say I really need a really really warm coat. I'm obsessed with the North Face Arctic Parka but it costs $299. Ugh so expensive. Other brands like Moncler and Canada Goose are even more pricey. BAH!! I'm trying to convince myself that spending that much money on a coat will be worth it if I'll use it for the next 10 years, but it's hard to get myself to spend that much on anything. Gah.

No comments: