Saturday, July 16, 2011

My New Love


Louis Vuitton Speedy 35 :) 

I totally heart this bag.

This week I'm travelling for work again and debating whether I should bring the new bag along or not. I'll be running around though and with my laptop and all sorts of other stuff so I'm paranoid that it'll get damaged somehow. Maybe not for this trip lol. 

I finally got a haircut after how many months and my hair being super flat for my lack of motivation to do anything else with it aside from straightening. I'm on a mission to work with what I've got and instead of just going shopping for a new outfit, to work on bettering the canvas so to speak. So once I'm over my sickness yet again, its back to the workouts, hair experimentation, and I'm challenging myself to make more of an effort to fiddle with makeup. To which I found the most amazing mascara ever today - DJV Beautenizer made in Japan. Gotta love the Japanese! These give me the longest lashes I've ever had. At $24 its NOT cheap but after trying it I was totally blown away. It is freaking awesome. 

But enough blogging for now, back to this paper that I've been putting off...

1 comment:

WendyB said...

Speedys are great...so roomy!