Friday, February 15, 2008

miu miu spring flats

miu miu spring flats are beautiful! I adore the color pallete (especially the dusty rose, sigh so gorgeous!!!), the various shapes and structures, the materials, and I can go on and on. it's interesting to see a designer's vision really come alive and it was quite evident in this spring line. Most of the shoes I loved instantly, but some were definately much more visually out there.



Leather Flats$450.00


aesthetically this is a beautiful shoe. but can i actually pull this off walking down the street? I'm not too sure. lol.




Flower motif flats $450.00

these (above) I believe are a much more wearable version of the large flower flat. i know id feel just like a pixie walking down the street in these.



Canvas Mary Janes$395.00





Whips Degrade Ballet with Bow$495.00


Raso Shine Ballet Flat$540.00



Vernice Round Toe Skimmers$395.00





Vernice T-Strap Flat $395.00
(MY FAVE!!!!!)

3 comments:

Rebecca, A Clothes Horse said...

I love ballet flats and the ones with petal-shapes are so ravishing.
In reply to your comment: my bangs are a blunt cut straight across (I cut them myself) and I usually style them side-swept.

Anonymous said...

I always always love Miu Miu's flats. They are everything I look for in a pair. And the fact that they've added rosettes/flowers and a 3D factor to them is just amazing...

jewelboxdreams said...

Miu Miu always has adorable shoes! I love the roundtoe skimmers in particular.