Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Sale alert: J.Crew

Till saturday you can get an extra 20 % off at jcrew with code EXTRA20.

Here are my favorite flats from their sale section:




These two above are my top picks because of their versatility. The yellow is a fantastic color that can be easily worn with my fave colors black and white, for both a night out on town and for a weekend errand. The peeptoe is so much like the shoes Charlize Theron was wearing when she was on a night out (that I previously blogged about). Patent continues to grow on me because in rainy DC I could use all the help I can get with shoes that are made out of sturdier stuff.



Which is not a surprise then that these final 2 are also patent! hehehe...

The first is a classic flat, easily worn for work or for play. As my mother knows I am a huge fan of the maryjane. I love the stitching details on the gray maryjane that makes this shoe more interesting and put together.

Now, if I only had more $$$ to buy all of them...


On a completely unrelated note, after chatting with a friend today I realize that my non-essential expenditures mostly revolve around clothes, shoes, accessories, and toiletries/makeup.

Though while I spend more frequently on girly stuff, I make sure its as frugal as possible. I endure buyers remorse more often than not if I make a purchase over $100. Though this year I have allowed myself to be a little more flexible and spent on some quality investment pieces.

This year's majority of moolah was spent on traveling, educational investments, and of course giving the government more money. =P

With 2008 almost over, I'm back to saving...and eagerly waiting for christmas money to come in. hehehhehe

No comments: