Friday, April 10, 2009

this necklace is my own personal brand of heroin...

Jewelry designer extraordinaire Wendy Brandes is awesome!!! Not only is she an incredibly talented designer but she is a fantastic communicator and really takes care of her customers!!!!

Below is my beautiful lotus flower necklace in silver with a tanzanite stone. It came out to an amazing lavender color and I can't stop staring at how pretty it is!!!!! My phone pictures don't do it any justice (will have to take better pictures soon!).


It's intricate and very detailed and I heart it!!! :) I highly recommend it as a gift for any woman, she'll undoubtedly love it!!! Mothers, sisters, aunts, grandmothers, friends a like! The necklace also comes in gold which I'm certain is also just as fantastic!


Thanks again Wendy for being such an awesome artist!

5 comments:

Susanna said...

Gorgeous! Welcome to the cult of WendyB ;)

WendyB said...

I'm so glad you're happy with it!

Marida said...

I LOVE IT!

alex216 said...

I love it! Very creative!That's actually really cool.
謝謝你的文章分享,請你有空到我

參觀,Thanks

Mahmuda Hamid said...

Lovely Design!
Clipping Path