Wednesday, April 1, 2009

Men's Leather Boots

On my spare time over the past few weeks I've been clothes and shoes browsing for L online. Gilt had a great selection of stylish guy hoodies from John Varvatos for Converse that I felt had a lot of great detail, but didn't look overly done. L has great taste in clothes and he favors clean and simple lines as well (it must be why we get along so great! hehe).

Upon looking for men's shoes, it was challenging to find something different and yet durable for the cold weather, rain, and lots of walking. I was thrilled to see this picture though on The Sartorialist (look below).


I find these men's work boots incredibly eye catching. It can go with nearly anything as well and is a great alternative to the sneaker that adds a little level of luxury if the boot is made of leather.
Most of the boots I've found online range from $100-200. There's a variety of designs available but I've picked out the ones that I've liked the most. And yes they are all brown! :) I'll have to ask L for his opinion on which one he likes.





No comments: