Tuesday, June 30, 2009

ETTORE MASOTTI Ballet Flats


More pretty flats! Love the chiffon flower detail. Its on sale at yoox.com for $75 originally $149! There are still lots of sizes available so hurry up and grab one!

My own shoe shopping is on hiatus as I attempt to clear more space in my closet. And there are still shoes that I haven't worn yet just sitting in their boxes. Hehehe, I suppose most girls experience this right? :) When you get a great formal shoe on sale and then it just stays there for awhile until you have the occasion to wear it...hahahaha! I think I have four pairs of different black shoes that fit into this category.

There've been lots of things that I'd love to buy, BUT until I use up the things that I haven't worn yet, must practice some restraint. So I'll just have to post those things that I'm coveting here. And drool, then drool some more.

I can hardly believe it's already JULY and yay for long weekends! I'm going to ask L out on a dress up date, and perhaps use one of the black shoes that have been sitting in solitude...

YOU CAN STILL WIN A BB DAKOTA BELLA JACKET! :)

No comments: