Thursday, September 10, 2009

Gentle Souls for Gentle Feet?

I haven't owned a pair of Kenneth Cole shoes since I was in middle school. So safe to assume that it's been awhile. The Gentle Souls line of flats though stirred my interest. According to the graphic below, there is a layer of flaxseed embedded at the sole of the foot to provide cushioned comfort with every step. There are little pillows that will supposedly mold to the shape of your feet.

I need to go to Kenneth Cole today and check these out! Will report back on how it feels. At $195 (available http://www.kennethcole.com/) it's not cheap. But if it makes walking blissful, it may really be worth the price.





My pick is the Gentle Souls at Bay (see image below). It's a leather maryjane and is lined with deer skin. It looks very utilitarian yet luxurious at the same time. I love the buckle detailing and the contrast of the black leather with the saddle tan strap.


No comments: