Wednesday, September 16, 2009

jersey, jersey, silk

Suits are great, they make you look polished, put together and professional. I confess though that I'm not very found of them. I have to wear them from time to time at work and I enjoy mixing them as seperates. Like most DC work places, people are generally dressed conservatively. You aren't going to see some avant gard design walking around. At my work place, your either dressed in business wear, business casual and more on the casual side, super casual (jeans and sneakers), or with some interns - clothes that are way too tight (more appropriate for club wear). It just depends on what you do I suppose.

But for now I'll have to be ok with wearing these on my days off. Or at least dreaming about wearing these on my days off.

(All pieces from Complex Geometries)


No comments: