Wednesday, September 23, 2009

Mogli Bub Flat Boot






I haven't really been a fan of the bootie trend that's been popular since last year, but I gotta admit that I'm digging these flats from Mogil. It's like a high-top! I imagine that my ankles will stay nice and warm in these during the cold winter months and the buckle makes for an interesting detail. These would look fantastic with textured tights and a skirt or dress.

I am really excited for textured tights but I'm relishing these last few weeks of heat (relative at least..) where it's still warm enough to bare the legs.

These flats from Mogli are available at http://www.revolveclothing.com/ and are on sale for $99 down from $198. It has a leather upper and leather sole, the ankle straps are adjustable, and one reviewer recommended that you buy a size up.

No comments: