Sunday, October 25, 2009

Urban Outfitter Shoe fancy...



Lace-up Skimmer by J. Alderidge of Sea of Shoes! On sale right now for $29.99. The laces remind me a little bit of bondage and the corset at the same time. It's a great detail to add to a simple black pointy toed shoe. To highlight it even more wear with bare legs (when possible) or bright colored tights (grey or white will also look awesome!).



Kimchi Blue Suede Wrap Skimmer for $48.00, also comes in purple and red. I love the floppy bow and the extra material covering the ankles. This is the second shoe that I've seen like this that I really think looks terrific for fall (the other being from BC). The overall look of the shoe adds for some romatic-artsy-casual-yet-I-look-great aesthetic that is a step above the regular flat.



BDG Leather Saddle Shoe for $48.00. It took me awhile to warm up to the oxford, but this in particular is feminine enough for me. I can already imagine wearing this with work appropriate capris, skirts, and slacks! For weekends it'd also look great with dresses or boyfriend jeans. The possibilities are endless!

No comments: