Friday, December 26, 2008

holy fur!


Last Monday it was a good 14 degrees here in DC and my toes refused to get into anything unless it was a boot or even better a fur lined boot (everyone has their comfort shoes that she don't speak about...). But I compromised and wore a pair of brown suede riding boots. It was still cold!

The picture above shows: Women's Xhilaration® Sable Ballet Flats with Faux-Fur Lining - Brown

Available in your local Target and online for a sizzlin $14.99

Which means I will be driving my ass to Target tomorrow to try them out. Hopefully the lining will be nice and thick and will make walking to work in the cold so much more comfortable.

I've also spied the most awesome black patent ballerina flat from Payless. It will be mine, oh yes.

I've worn out so many of my flats and the unstable weather hasn't helped either. It is really time to retire some of my shoes. But...well it does give me an excuse to get some new pairs. Hehehe...

No comments: