Sunday, February 22, 2009

t-strap crazy today

today I'm drooling over two very different types of t-straps.

the first one is: Women's Converse® One Star® T-Strap Ballet Flat - Silver

Available from Target at $34.99, I've been looking for a silvery more athletic flat ever since I saw a pair from Notes by Naive (it was a silver glittery Nike mary jane). This shoe is fits my bill near perfect because it's feminine, sleek, and has the right amount of sparkle that catches your eye for more than a second.




The next pair is this very feminine beauty from Charlotte Russe. It totally reminds me of THIS pair from Poetic License, but its a way way way more inexpensive alternative at $22.99


I love the thin t-strap and the big bold floral pattern on the shoe. The bigger patterns works for me because smaller prints can look too busy. This almost looks like a stained glass window on your feet and the more neutral colors I also love.


The shoe also comes in a brown leather trim with a bold aquamarine as its standout color in the print!


No comments: