Monday, December 14, 2009

Go dancing with the Foxtrot Flats




One of my new favorite sites is the vintange inspired online store Modcloth.com where they have the cutest tops, dresses, and jackets! These flats caught my eye though as it reminded me of a pair of Steve Madden t-strap ruffled heels that were ever so popular last year. I was stoked to see a heeless version that would go beautifully with a 1920's style flapper dress (my dream dress to buy...).

I reccently watched The Princess and The Frog too which is set in 1920's New Orleans so I've got that era's fashion fresh in my mind again.

The Foxtrot flat is currently sold out at Modcloth (no surprise there!) but is usually available for only $29.99!!! I hope they restock soon because I will definitely be buying a pair!

No comments: