Monday, June 13, 2011

Adventures in The Wilderness

This past weekend I went camping for the first time in the forests of West Virginia. While there was a whole lotta drama that was involved in getting there, I'd have to say it was a pretty fun experience - mainly because we ate a bunch. Fire + Hot Dogs + Marshallow (giant size!) = WIN. Though I don't think I could really do more than two days if I'm being honest. Haha I am a city girl at heart and I need indoor plumbing. Plus big bugs kind of creep me out and not showering and using wet wipes while being covered in deet will only be tolerable for so long.

Also - geez it's kind of hard to look cute while your camping. I wore shirts that I didn't mind getting gross and cargo shorts that I haven't really worn since I went to Egypt three years ago.

On the upside though, I am finally just barely starting to get color again. The goal this summer is to end my pastiness. We'll see how that goes haha!

I leave you with this camping video:

No comments: