Sunday, November 23, 2008

off post: twilight

So I finally jumped on the bandwagon and read Twilight this weekend. What can I say, but I'm hooked! I really liked the dialogue that Stephanie Meyer had in the first book, so I've heard that the rest of the series is not as good, I'm looking forward to indulging myself in some guilty reading.
I'm aiming to catch the movie tonight and haven't quite decided whether or not the actors are a good fit to play Edward and Bella. I will though be paying attention to the clothes in the movie!

I'm digging this grey peacoat against the blue collared shirt! It goes great with his vampire pale skin and crazy copper colored hair. Yes this is a crappy image, but I'm sure there will be better ones as the week progresses.

And just for fun, here's an image in the latest issue of INSTYLE where they do a great spread on Twilight and its characters. I think Robert Pattinson and Kristen Stewart look FANTASTIC in this picture! But thats how I like my vampires, elegant and dangerous looking. =P

1 comment:

Anjali said...

I read the entire series this last week on vacaction -- what can I say, I found the rest of the series as trashily bad/delicious as the first :)